Sandvik Coromant is the world’s leading manufacturer of cutting tools for the metalworking industry, with more than 25,000 products. CIS are proud to announce that they’ve been chosen as official distributors by Sandvik Coromant.
- Sandvik Coromant is the world’s leading producer of tools for turning, milling and drilling.
- Sandvik Coromant is represented in 130 countries worldwide, with 7500 employees.
- Headoffice in Sandviken, Sweden.
- We have customers throughout the metalworking field including the world’s major automotive and aerospace industries, the die and mould industry and general engineering industries.
- In more than 20 well-equipped Productivity Centers customers learn about tooling solutions for increased productivity.
- We offer various programmes to help you and us recognise what’s best in your production – and pinpoint areas that need improvements.
- Our central stocking points in Europe, the United States and the Far East supply our customers directly, within 24 hours.
- We invest at least twice as much in research and development every year than the average company in our business.
- Browse by Resource Category
- Browse by Resource Type