What do we do?
CIS have been established 35 years, operating from four locations across the South Of England.
Over the last 35 years CIS have become the premier cutting tool solution provider in the South of England. Our very successful trading position has been achieved by providing the following quality business services to our most important asset that is you, our customer.
How can we help your business?Contact us
Tool Design & Reclamation
Special Tools Tailor Made, Tools reclaimed and recoated
Delivery on time, Every time.
- Same day & Next day delivery service via UPS
- 98.5% guaranteed in stock
- Delivery direct to your premises
- 100% Tracking and traceability on all deliveries
- We use our own delivery service and UPS to guarantee highest possible reliability
Onsite Consignment Vending
- Risk free trial
- Only pay for what you use
- Simple to introduce
- Automated order management
- Eliminate tool waste
- Reduce costs & control consumption
Custom Account Manager
CIS operate a team of technically experienced and dedicated Customer Account managers, who strive to satisfy our customer needs in a prompt and professional way.
Our Productivity Report File contains a formal documented record of this Product Improvement Process (PIP). PIP is a proven, structured process that can take a day or up to two weeks to complete. We work together with you in a four-step process: Survey – Recommend – Validate – Implement ……
Technical Engineer Support
- CNC machine turning
- CNC 3 & 5 Axis Milling
- CAD/CAM design and programming
- Fixture design, manufacture & workholding solutions
- And all supporting CNC Machining process/workflow requirements